2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee stands on its own as an impressive juggernaut of a vehicle as one of the most awarded SUVs on the market, but could it be even better? That’s where the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L comes in! Adding to what made the Jeep Grand Cherokee so special, the L offers state-of-the-art accessories and amenities, as well as expanded legroom for your passengers to enjoy. Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview with Sayer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram below!
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L comes with refurbished styling, expanded legroom in all three rows, and a full suite of luxurious features for next-level comfort and security. Check out the rest of the amenities to see why the 2021 Jeep Cherokee L was named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld:
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System
- Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Available head’s up display
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
Another impressive addition to the original Jeep Grand Cherokee is the extra cabin space to properly transport larger items or accommodate taller passengers across Rexburg. Check out the specs below:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
Plus, you customize your Grand Cherokee L cabin with features such as split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows!
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
We would be remiss if we did not answer this question: What is the Capacity of the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L? The Jeep Grand Cherokee L comes with a best-in-class towing capacity of 7,200 lbs when equipped with the class-exclusive 5.7 V8 engine, and comes with your choice of three four-wheel-drive systems.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Idaho Falls
If you are as impressed by this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview as we are, it might be time to visit Sayer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for a test drive! Or, if you are interested in looking at different Jeep options, contact us or stop by our dealership near Jackson Hole today!
More from Sayer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2022 RAM 1500 is a powerful and capable truck that’s ready to help you make the most of your Blackfoot towing. It’s got plenty of payload too, meaning it’s the perfect truck for people who want to get the job done. However, what about the fuel economy? If you take advantage of the EcoDiesel…
For years, workers in Blackfoot have relied on RAM trucks like the new RAM 1500 for their towing and payload needs. Whether hauling lumber or your boat, Pocatello drivers looking for great towing prowess turn to new RAM trucks. How much can a RAM 1500 tow? You can get up to 12,750 pounds of RAM…
The New Jeep Grand Cherokee L, formally known as the Jeep Grand Cherokee L, is a three-row SUV that showcases a long list of impressive features. What’s more, there are six New Jeep Grand Cherokee L configurations, meaning that this lineup offers something for every SUV lover. Find out more about the New Jeep…