How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
Whether traveling to a work site or a camp site in Blackfoot, the RAM 2500 towing capacity won’t let you down. So, just how much can a RAM 2500 tow for 2020? The latest model can handle up to 19,680 pounds when properly equipped. Learn all about the specs and technology behind the latest model with Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and start shopping for your next truck!
2020 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
The RAM 2500 is available in multiple configurations to handle your Pocatello tasks with ease. Take a look at the different RAM 2500 towing capacity specs below:
- 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine: This engine offers a 17,540-pound towing capacity and a 4,010-pound max payload capacity.
- 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6: This engine generates the maximum 19,680-pound towing capacity and 3,160-pound payload capacity.
2020 RAM 2500 Engine Specs
You know how much can a RAM 2500 tow, but what else can this powerhouse accomplish on the road? You’ll rule the roads of Rexburg with top-notch engine specs like these:
- Standard: The RAM 2500 offers a standard 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine with a best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: If you need a little more power under the hood, you can upgrade to the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine with 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque.
RAM 2500 Features
The RAM 2500 towing capacity and horsepower are among the best in the segment, but that’s not the only reason that this pickup has been such an international hit. The RAM 2500 also includes plenty of smart features to make your journey easier.
- Towing Features: Options like Bed Lowering Mode, dynamic centerline display with hookup assist, and other handy features make towing a breeze throughout Idaho Falls.
- Winches: The Warn® Zeon-12 Winch is attached for greater convenience and durability, and its 12,000-pound rating offers the flexibility that you need for heavy-duty tasks.
- Cameras: The Trailer Camera Wiring system allows you to set up two different cameras, offering a clear video of your surroundings on the Uconnect® touchscreen.
Take Your Test Drive Today at Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Ready to experience the RAM 2500 in action? Contact us at Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge with your questions about the lineup in Idaho Falls or use our WebBuy service to find your truck and buy online!
More from Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is an SUV built for Blackfoot drivers who want both style and power. And with the wealth of 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations to pick from, there’s something for everyone. From the budget conscious to the totally tricked out, there’s nine in total. We’re going to talk about all of…
When you are looking to upgrade your RAM or switch to a truck, you need to weigh your options. Luckily, the 2021 RAM 1500 offers ten trim levels for you to explore. Many Rexburg drivers are loyal to their RAM 1500 due to its reliability and choices. The same remains for the all-new RAM 1500…
Whether traveling to a work site or a camp site in Blackfoot, the RAM 2500 towing capacity won’t let you down. So, just how much can a RAM 2500 tow for 2020? The latest model can handle up to 19,680 pounds when properly equipped. Learn all about the specs and technology behind the latest model…