How Much Does the RAM 1500 Weigh?
Depending on what trim level of the 2020 RAM 1500 for sale you are interested in, you’ll discover curb weights ranging from from 4,798 lbs to 5,372 pounds. The impressive, power-packed truck design and it’s engine options allows for high-performance towing capacities and payloads for whatever you’re transporting or hauling throughout Idaho Falls and beyond. To explore the curb weights and payloads across the six trim levels of the available 2020 RAM 1500 for sale, read on below.
RAM 1500 Curb Weight
The 2020 RAM 1500 curb weights will be presented below as a range because each model can come in a variety of configurations based on crew cab vs. quad cab, a 5-foot 7-inch box or the 6-foot 4-inch box, and rear-wheel drive vs. four-wheel drive. Each of these customizations affect the final curb weight.
- 2020 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,798 pounds and 5,227 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,160 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 4,971 pounds and 5,372 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
RAM 1500 Payloads
Now that we’ve explored the curb weights, are you wondering how much lumber, cargo, or mulch you can safely load into a RAM 1500 for sale around Blackfoot? Discover the range of payloads below:
- 2020 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 1,710 pounds and 2,300 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 1,670 pounds and 2,000 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 1,670 pounds and 2,000 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 1,530 pounds and 1,930 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Longhorn: 1,670 pounds and 2,000 pounds
- 2020 RAM 1500 Limited: 1,670 pounds and 1,940 pounds
What’s the RAM 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
If you’re curious about the RAM 1500 for sale GVWR, you can refer to the owner’s manual, or you can add the payload to the curb weights. If you’re wondering where towing capacity fits into all this vehicle weight math, it doesn’t. While curb weight, payload, and the GVWR all account for what your truck can carry, towing capacity strictly means the weight your vehicle can tow. Interested in the RAM 1500 for sale towing capacity? Contact our team at Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge today.
Test Drive a Ram 1500 For Sale at Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge
If you’re in the market for a hardworking full-size pickup truck for life in Pocatello with significant weight ratings, payloads, and towing capacities, a RAM 1500 for sale may be the best option for you. Stop in to Ron Sayer's Chrysler Jeep Dodge to get behind the wheel of this high-performance pickup truck yourself. If you have any other questions about the available RAM 1500 models for sale, don’t hesitate to contact us. On a budget? Explore our used RAM options!